Friday 2 January 2009

"Maiden Voyage of the Year"

Haii, my first post on 2009!!

I don't have a lot to say, since my mind can't work really well after the new year's party. I barely got any sleep for days! It feels as if my brain is shutting off, but the saving process isn't done yet. Yeah, anyway, this post is a bit late, since I was quite busy last night. Playing board games, watching movie, chatting about something that I couldn't defined, and doing other things that I can barely remember. It was fun, though.

So, before the end of the first day of the year, I post this article, just for giving a silly remark for my heart. Weird, ha? It doesn't really have any particular meaning, this article is. It just some kind of a "maiden voyage of the year" article.

By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

*(It's already passed nearly a day but my neighbor still lighten up their crazy-and-noisy fireworks. Stop it please! The dust is everywhere!)

No comments:

Post a Comment