Wednesday 31 December 2008

Ilham in Wonderland

Well, been a long time since I write again..

Today is the 31st of December, the last day in the year 2008. It's still in the early morning, yes, but I just want to make my last post in this year. Haha, pretty silly, isn't it? Sometimes, I just want to do something remarkable (for me), especially when it comes to a good-bye business. Good bye? Yes, a good-bye to this year, 2008.

I just remember. Last year, at this exact time (mind the time zone difference, of course), I was sitting on the edge of a balcony in my aunt's house in Bali, accompanied by my dear Kuma (he's a cat, by the way). I was pretty annoyed for a few reasons back then. And my habit of planning things, which come up when I feel sad and fail, really occupied my mind. What was I planned at that time? I'm not even sure. It's seems like, I've been planning for all this time, the whole year, for something that I don't even had a volition to do so. I'm a dreamer. At that time, I would say "this year, I want to do this.." or "this year, I have to achieve.." I thought it was a plan, but it's only a dream, because when this year pass, which only have about 22 hours, I have achieve none of my goals. If you asked me why, I surely can't give you a proper answer, other than because the goals that I have set still stuck in wonderland.

So, in this exit door of the 2008, I want to stop my dreamland journey. The tale of Ilham in Wonderland has ended. I don't want to have it just when I get to wonderland, I want it to be real. My goals is real, and I will achieve those goals. I have to, since my life is truly goal-oriented, or maybe too goal-oriented, just like this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment