Thursday 25 December 2008

This Christmas Eve...

Yap, today is Christmas Eve..

Despite what had happen yesterday, I'm still feeling anxious. Yes, my psychologist (it's sounds weird, so let's call him 'counselor' instead) said to me that I'm worrying too much. OK, maybe I am, but isn't life is worth worrying. I don't like to be like this, but it's my personality, which is very hard to be changed.

Enough with the worry-thing angst and back to the main topic. Today is Christmas Eve! Even though I'm not Christian, I still indirectly celebrates Christmas (well maybe directly though, I technically celebrates Christmas). My family members has many different religion from each other, from the majority Islam to Roman Catholic and also Confucian. So, whether it's Lebarans (1 and 2), Christmas, or Chinese New Year (农历新年), we're always busy. It's fun. I'm still devoted to my religion, yes, but I respect differences, especially this is consists in my family.

And since this is Christmas Eve, I have to attend the Christmas party my paternal grandparents held. Well, have to doesn't mean will. I don't come to their party, not anymore. Why? Honestly, I myself don't know the answer. No, I know the answer, perhaps, but it's just me who don't want to accept it. Stupid me, for not being honest with itself. Well, man is a fool to himself, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment