Wednesday 24 December 2008

Greetings, Earthians!!

(In a static accent) Hello, humans!! It is an honor for me to see you all. I am Ilham from the galaxy far, far away...

OK, enough with the absurdity. I'm called Ilham, true, but I'm not an alien. Maybe you thought me as a sci-fi geek, as shown in the text above, but actually I'm not. Well yeah, maybe a little. Still, I'm not that weird. Just expressing my thought to this newly-created blog of mine.

I'm pretty new to this blogging thing. Before, I don't really care much about getting online, aside from my hobby of surfing the web excessively. But, due to my recent misfortune with nearly everything in this known world (which I don't want to explain here and now), and my aspiring dream to become a writer, I made this blog, just to put my ideas, and to let my hand to do what my heart wants to do, writing that is.

Again, I say "hello" to everyone (whoever that everyone is)...

No comments:

Post a Comment