Sunday 25 October 2009

Tumblring Melancholism

Hello!!

Honestly my feelings right know is like a ship being struck by a violent storm in the midst of cruel sea, which means I'm not really in the right mood to write, but eventually I just write again.

I just want to announce to anyone who read this blog (really, if there really someone who read this blog?) that I made a new one on tumblr. Why is that? Well, due to recent situations, I want to blog something that's really playful, and I'll present it here in my blogspot. But for a more serious matter (not exactly serious, more like a bit melancholic, but still serious nevertheless) I'll blog it on my tumblr.
Why differentiate, you might ask? Yeah, many people don't really like to read serious matter, or something serious in english, or other reasons, soo, I just turn this blogspot of mine to be a more like raditya dika's style of blog (even though barely the same).

Well just keep up with me whatever way you like. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment