Sunday 19 December 2010

The Return

"LONG TIME NO SEE!" (or write) is the only opening sentence I can find in my head right now.

It has been a decade (exaggerating) since I updated this blog, let alone write something. Why you may ask? Well, so many has been going on lately, so I barely got time to think of anything. So many? bad or good? BAD.

This is a summary of what had happened:

1. I got home from that trip to Turkey, coming home so relaxed but with clouded mind to focus on damn school.

2. I got extremely pissed off with the social situations around me. Fuck that.

3. I applied to the newly-created New York University Abu Dhabi. So I've been busy with the common application and it's supplement. But in the end it failed anyway. Hah.

4. My school scores are undergoing it's apocalypse process. There is nothing more annoying than this problem, since everyone is being so demanding lately. The school is practically blind, and mother is as conservative as always.

5. My ambitious self is taking over. I'm currently applying for the Holy Trinity of Ivy League. The Big Three. The HYP. And I'm extremely busy with all of the preparation (common app, essays, SATs, TOEFL).
*PS. God please do something so that they accept me, the three of them.

Soo, because of all of those things above, this blog is nearly forgotten. But why return now? It's simply because I need this "immerse" feeling to get back to my college essays, and I need something to put off all my emotional ranting (definitely not on tumblr, it's full of my emo ranting and people who knows me can see them clearly). So here I am, telling you the breaking news of my life (breaking, literally).

No comments:

Post a Comment